Welcome to the Chaos Reborn Wikia
- DUEL FORGE EQUIP -
Chaos Reborn is a turn-based strategy, tactics, and role-playing game from Julian Gollop, the creator of the original X-COM. Based on Gollop's cult classic ZX Spectrum game Chaos: The Battle of Wizards, first published in 1985, Chaos Reborn is part sequel and part re-imagining of that original brought up-to-date with modern high quality presentation graphics and sound.
A major expansion on the original's solid foundations, Chaos Reborn adds new features such as character customisation, equipment, player ranking, terrain, and new game modes such as online multiplayer matches, online role-play gaming with co-op options, and a single-player campaign.
- 30 December 2016: Next Update will occur in 2017 so something good to look forward to next year!
- 06 October 2016: A Patch for Version 1.12 to fix UI issues is scheduled for release this week. Source: @chaosgonerogue
- 26 September 2016: Version 1.12 has been released! Click here for Release Notes.
- 19 September 2016: Version 1.12 Beta available for testing! Click here for details.
- 04 September 2016: Subject to change next update will land 19 September 2016. Source: @chaosgonerogue
- 30 August 2016: August's update has been pushed back until provisionally the 19 September 2016. The Devs are also looking at making it so that an Ally can continue fighting if the Requester has been defeated in a Realm battle. Source: @chaosgonerogue and @chaosgonerogue
- 26 August 2016: Ally/Invade from outside of Realms, Aync Email Notifications, and Chaos Mode for Duel Mode comng soon! Source: @chaosgonerogue
- 22 August 2016: Images for new Bodyarmour accessories based on the 'Wolf' have been released! Source: @chaosgonerogue
- 17 August 2016: The first image of the Epic Staffs has been released! Source: @chaosgonerogue
- 29 July 2016: Great news! Version 1.11 has been released including rule changes and bug fixes. Check out the change log at www.forum.chaos-reborn.com